Saturday, June 28, 2014

The Influencer Network & Domino's Bola Bear Launch!

Hello! I'm back as promised!
I'm down with a flu & the allergies,
so I decided to skip work & stay home to churn out blog posts that are super overdue!
& of course, sitting infront of the computer with a box of tissues, my favourite Ayakata (no sugar green tea).
So let's begin! <3
On the 17th of June, Tuesday,
I was invited by the lovely The Influencer Network to attend the Domino's Bola Bear Launch.
It was hosted at The Colonial @ Scotts and I would say the place is so cosy & lovely.
If you are looking for a place for whatever events of yours, please do go down & check this place out..


So what are Bola Bears?
Popobe® Bola Bears by Domino’s are Dominos' latest launch in conjunction with the World Cup.
They are limited editions collectibles that you can get whenever you order a Bola Meal!
All you have to do is to add S$4.50 to get them.
And hurry! While stocks last..
*psst.. from what I heard, they are selling out fast, like hot cakes!
Heng I got my favourite one already.
Oh yes! Forgot to introduce the main casts.
The 3 Bola Bears are named,  Pedro, Juan & Eva!
Abit about the characters: Pedro is the male leader of this trio, who loves his pizzas!
Juan is the other male bear, who loves his sides!
& my favourite hottie Eva, is the only female in the group who loves her desserts.
We, women, love our desserts! Don't we?
* especially the to-die-for Chocolate Lava Cake from Dominos!!
PEDRO


JUAN

EVA


Me canwhoring with my favourite blue Eva!
Ain't she so pretty? :D

Official photos from The Influencer Network.
Me with Eva & Juan.

Anyway, during this World Cup season, Dominos has promised to keep to their promise of 30mins delivery.
Else, a free pizza coupon for your next purchase.
Dominos has no microwaves at all their outlets, just pizza ovens.
So be ensured that your food is fresh & baked from scratch.
Apparently, their pizzas take about 10-12 mins in the ovens after the ingredients are laid on the pizza dough. So riders will have to chiong to your place within 20mins or less.
I AM AMAZED AT HOW EFFICIENT THEY ARE!!


So here's some pictures from the event itself, and I was glad I got to meet the pretty ladies that I have not seen in ages, including Katty Tan & also Sheena Phua, both whom I got acquainted to due to the modeling industry! Great to see you girls after such a long time..

Katty, me & Dennis.

The awesome setup outside Colonial @ Scotts.
The World Cup theme!

Here's their regional manager talking about the bears & their significance to the World Cup & Dominos.

Helium balloons all over, in Domino's logo colours.
How apt!

The invited bloggers attentively listening to the Emcee while he explains the prizes to be won
for the selfie competition that was held that day itself, for all bloggers!

&&& yes, how can we forget about the food?!
Food, glorious food!
The meatballs are newly launched in Dominos menu.
& all I can say is, they are YUMMY!



& we had pizzas that day!
All types of crusts & flavours!!
Dominos really spoiled us silly, and filled all our tummies with the yummy pizzas &
yes, I got to eat my very much loved, CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE!!


So for those interested, here is the updated Dominos menu with the Bola Meal 1 & 2!





Dominos is also have a selfie contest in which you can win amazing prizes like
A FULL YEAR OF FREE PIZZA!!!
I want! I want! I want! I want!!!!!!!!

All you have to do is to complete the caption,
"My #BolaBears and I..." & tag @DominosSG for a chance to enter!
For further details, please visit Dominos' Facebook page!



I would like to take this opportunity again to thank The Influencer Network for the lovely invite to this event, Colonial @ Scotts for kindly hosting us,
and also the AMAZING Dominos for the hosting & of course needless to say, the glorious food spread!



UPDATES:
I will be shifting to a new dot.com as mentioned in the previous post,
so please stay tuned and watch my Instagram & this space for further updates!

I'd see you guys soon.
In the meantime, enjoy your weekends!

xoxo, Clarabel.






No comments:

Post a Comment