Wednesday, November 26, 2014

StageLook Nails: Purple Dazzle!

Apologies for being away for a bit, & missing Monday's post. 
I am currently down with a massive infection around my eye area, 
and is still under medication. 
Therefore, I've been hiding under my covers & not doing anything, 
other than resting my poor eyes...

But, here's a post with beautiful colours!

My 2nd appointment with Stagelook Nails!
I decided to do a more girly set of acrylic extensions, 
as my previous one was more of a neutral feel. 

Read more about  my previous MONOCHROME nail design!!





This set which I named it as Purple Dazzle was created using 3 colours- 
Pastel Purple, Light Pink & Black in the middle.
Before the black was applied, my nails looked like Paddle Pop Ice-Cream!
*so yummy!*

What I love about StageLook Nails is that Lynn is not only sweet, friendly but super patient.
A set of nails like this takes about 1.5 hours to 2 honour to complete,
yet she never shows any sign of impatience.
& I always have nails that are beyond my expectations!
Needless to say, the number of compliments I receuved for this set of nails,
is endless!! <3!

Since it is near the festive season..
Why not glam up your nails with StageLook nails?

Mention my name "Clarabel", to receive 10% off all nail services.
Stagelook Nails is also doing a loyalty program where every $30 gets you one stamp.
With every 4 stamps, you get a free pedicure session!!


SO DON'T WAIT, BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENTS WITH LYNN @922201355!

Manicure and pedicure price list.

Classic Manicure- $12
Classic Pedicure- $22

Express gel manicure- $25
Express gel pedicure- $35

Classic gel manicure- $38
Classic gel pedicure- $48



Stage Look Nails is located at:

Blk 347 Bukit Batok Street 34,
#01-268 

Facebook: Stagelook Nails

Instagram: @stagelooknails


XOXO, @clarabeltan 

No comments:

Post a Comment