Saturday, December 6, 2014

November Beauty Favourites 2014!!

Hello Lovelies!
I am so sorry that I didn't do my October Favourites last month,
as I didn't really have many new products that I was loving..
& I didn't want to bore you with the same old ones.

For those who have not read my previous months' favourites, 
here are the individual links!

For those that do not know what this blog posts are all about..
Well, they are generally what I've been loving for the past one month.
For now, more skincare & makeup favourites,
Starting next year, I will be putting in other fashion favourites & random favourites too!
So stay tuned...

Let's get started, cos' I really have a lot of products!!



Cle De Peau Beaute Teint Naturel Fluide


     A very expensive foundation, I would say.
Real expensive.
Retails at SGD$175 per bottle.
BUT, I got it from the Shiseido Beauty sales just 2 months ago at only $50!!
What A Steal!!

Anyway, this foundation has been the newest love of mine,
and I've been reaching for it more often than my MAC Mineralise Foundation.
I'm currently in the shade B20, which has a pink undertone, and is one of the lighter Asian shades.

I love this foundation for the pink undertone as it helps brighten my dull complexion.
It provides a light to medium coverage with a dewy finish.
The foundation feels light on the skin, and provides sufficient moisture to the skin.
Suitable for dry to normal skin.
For those that love a glowy, dewy foundation look, this foundation is for you!




Clinique Cheek Pop/Blush Pop in Peach Pop

A new favourite in my blush collection.
If you know me well, I cannot leave the house without a good amount of blush on my cheeks!
I bought this in the most recent Sephora VIB sale.
& this was exactly what happened..
I was standing at the Clinique counter, waiting for my girlfriend Christie to be done with her shopping.
& I decided to swatch this beautiful shade.
One swatch and I never looked back.

The texture of this blusher is just so rich, smooth & creamy.
Super easy to blend, & the lasting power is pretty, decently long-wearing too!
The colour peach pop is the prettiest peach pink blusher I've seen & it looks good on my medium skin tone.
A light handed swirl on the blusher gives you the loveliest pigmentation.
The pretty flower embedded in the blusher adds a few more brownie points too!!
However, Clinique does only 4 shades for their blushers- I wish they did more.



Tarte Amazonian Clay 12h Blush in Blissful

The newest to join my holy grail status in my collection.
I have always loved slapping on my "Peachy Keen" blush from MAC.
But this has slowly climbed its way up in the blush hierarchy.

Blissful-
The perfect peachy coral colour that brightens up any skin tone, even darker complexions.
& common to the Tarte Amazonian Clay blushers,
the lasting power of this blushers are to die for!
The blush does not have any glitter or shimmer, but leaves a beautiful glow and flush on the cheeks.
I cannot stop raving about it..



NARS Audacious lipstick in Janet

My most grabbed Fall lip colour!
The perfect fuschia purple, with a matte texture that is not drying at all!
With just one swipe, you can get the most beautiful & pigmented lip colour,
that makes applying darker colours, a breeze,
It fades off nicely, lasts a good 4 to 5 hours, through drinks & food.
The formula is so awesome that I have gotten 3 more shades from the NARS Audacious line.
READ MORE at the link below!!
REVIEW: NARS Audacious in Janet




Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Palette 

The newest baby love!
The ambient lighting powder from Hourglass is so popular & highly raved about,
that I had to get it from the States.
If anyone of you are interested, Hourglass is not available in SG,
but you can get it from Net-A-Porter & Nordstrom US.

The trio is "Radiant Light", "Incandescent Light" & "Dim Light".
(from left to right)
The powders are super, super, finely milled & the overall glow it gives is AMAZING.
I use Radiant Light for an overall powder, & Incandescent Light to set my undereyes as it gives a wondeful bright highlight under the eye area.

If you love the subtle glow, without using a shimmery highlight,
try the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette!


Tarte Maracuja Oil


Read my full review HERE!

I have been using this everyday!
Like seriously...
I use this after cleaning, toning, applying my serum & moisturiser.
My final step in my night time routine!
Just 5 drops on your palm, warm it up, & pat it on your skin.
I will wake up with beautiful, hydrated, radiant skin!


Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream

A very thick & rich eye cream which I enjoy putting it on, before my makeup.
It is thick but not heavy, and has not caused me any milia/oil spots.
I simply love how my concealer looks after applying the eye cream,
as it does not crease or settle into my fine lines.
*Yes, I do have those horrid fine lines..*


Vitamin Science Vitamin B Serum & Emulsion.


My current A.M & P.M Skincare products.
I use it both day & night!!
Enough said, you can read the full review HERE!!


& lastly the Klarity Lasertox CC Cream!

Do not be mistaken.
This is not a CC Cream.
It is a whitening makeup base with SPF.
I use it daily as my SPF & makeup base/primer.
& I swear this makes you look fairer & holds your makeup decently well.

It is paraben free & has a white cream-looking texture.
With light rubbing in, the cream becomes a liquid like texture that is no longer white,
but translucent.
Looks & feels like magic.

Klarity is available on Luxola's website now!!


That's all for now!
November has gone by so quickly, & the next monthly favourites will be my December favourites-
also the last one of the year 2014!!
I hope you've been enjoying my monthly favourites since the month of June,
& I'd see you soon in my next favourites!!

Have a good weekend, darlings!
xoxo, @clarabeltan 

2 comments:

  1. have a good weekend too! ;)
    btw it's call as CC Cream yet it is not a CC Cream?
    haha sorry as a guy really have no idea at all about all these. lol
    But i wish I know then i could help my gf to buy next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Henry,

      thanks for the comment. & you're so sweet to wanna buy something for your gf.
      Yes, it's not a CC cream.. It's a sunblock+makeup base.
      & it's white in colour, so cannot be worn as a usual CC cream..
      Check my X'mas Gift Ideas blog post for some ideas for gifts!!

      thanks & have a good week!!

      Delete