Wednesday, October 1, 2014

First Impressions: Origins Drink-Up Intensive Overnight Mask!

Happy Mid-Week!!

This is my 3rd First Impressions post, 
& as you can see from the title, 
I'm gonna be reviewing another Origins product!

This time round, the Origins Drink-Up Intensive Overnight Mask!

Compared to the Origins Gin-Zing Mask, 
I have heard more people raving about the overnight mask.
The overnight mask is designed and targeted for dry or dehydrated skin.

Don't know the difference? Then read my previous blog post here:


So let's get started!!!


Like the name suggests, the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight mask,
is one in which you leave on your face while you have a good snooze.
In my opinion, 
I love overnight masks like this as it does not require you to wait around for 10-30 minutes, before having to wash it off..
*We all have to admit that we had days when we knocked out with the typical 15minutes mask on*

For the busy & lazy ladies, this is the perfect way to keep your skin hydrated & in tip top condition,
without really having to fuss over it. 

The packaging of the Overnight mask is similar to the Origins Gin-Zing mask, 
both are at 100ml (convenient for hand-carry travelling).

If you are an Origins fan, 
you will know that this is the new & overnight mask version for the "Drink Up Mask" series.
The other one is called the "Origins Drink-Up  Mask", 
and
 it is a 10 minutes leave on mask which looks like this. 



The texture of the mask is slightly creamy,
and feels like a mix between a serum & a moisturiser
- light but potent. 

The mask is not oily or tacky after application on the skin, & does not transfer to sheets or pillows.
So don't fret. 
It also has a pale off white colour. 

What I really love about this mask, even more than the Gin-Zing mask,
is the fruity apricot smell that the overnight mask has.
The apricot smell is super yummy & so appetising!
It was such a pleasure having it on, & just relaxing myself..
Perfect for a good overnight pamper routine. 


Here is the overall rating:

Efectiveness: 4.5/5
Hydration: 4.5/5  (Leaves your skin supple & hydrated)
Brightening: 3/5
Texture: 5/5  (Leaves the skin very smooth)
Sensation: 5/5  (Slightly Cooling)
Elasticity/Tightening: 2.5/5

Generally I give this mask a 4.5/5!


Though somewhat a short review, 
I hope this review addresses your queries about this mask & what it does. 
In my next First Impressions post, I will be finally reviewing the Koh Gen Do mask. 
Cross my fingers that it does not disappoint!! 


Till then, xoxo
@clarabeltan

No comments:

Post a Comment