Monday, September 15, 2014

Club Show Launch (17th-19th Sept 2014) with Luxy Girls (TW)!

Been feeling that the Singapore Nightlife scene is getting too boring?
& that every club nowadays is the same now? 

Well, GOOD NEWS!!

I just visited Club Show @ Bugis Plus last Friday, 
and I'm extending an invitation to you guys to party at the newest club sensation in town!



Tricia Koh & I! 
All ready for a night of good music & alcohol!

I love their bar design.. 
Super fascinated by the design & colours!

The VIP Cigar Room's bar. 
Look at that assortment of alcohol!

MOET!!
*bubbles bubbles fizzing*


With the ever so beautiful, Reiee Kok.

With the hilarious & super humorous Jonathan Cheok from Cheokboardstudios! 

Pretty Tricia & I again, looking very happy!
Must be the champagne. (:

Photo credits to Zeng Bin/ Max Wong!!

Janice & I

Tricia, me, Angeline, Adeline

Adeline, me, Janice, Angeline & Tricia!


& of course, we had to take a video together as a group!
Video credits to Billy Yuen, the awesome videographer.




The launch dates for Club Show would be 17th to 19th of Sept, and there would be awesome drink promotions going on, &&&&&&&
Hot Luxy Girls & an awesome band & DJ!!!


Club Show is conveniently located at Bugis Plus, which is just a 5 minutes walk from Bugis MRT,
The club is super new and well furnished with awesome sound system that just brings entertainment to the very next level!
For Cuban cigar lovers, enjoy limited edition cigars at the Private VIP Cigar Lounge & exclusive whiskey at the classy Whisky Room!

This is how the place looks like!






Show Club is a 5.600 sq feet club with English, Mandopop & Cantopop live entertainment!
Expect great, all rounded performances from the band and dancers etc.
& Resident DJ, DJ Delly would be spinning 3 to 4 times a night. 
I seriously think the DJ is not bad, as having worked in the nightlife industry for so long, 
I'm pretty anal about my club music!

& did I mention the Luxy girls are so freaking HOT & SEXY!!

Alcohol Promotions for the launch are super enticing!


I'm a drinker of Martell, and I am familiar with the prices at many places.
And I am sure it is almost impossible to get 2 bottles for Martell VSOP at $428 (*in clubs*)!


So come on down, and soak in the amazing atmosphere!
What else can be better than good music, good company, affordable alcohol & 
a whole night of partying?! 


FOR RESERVATIONS: 
Call 90119211
rsvp@theshow.com.sg


Have fun, Enjoy, & I'd see you there! (:
















No comments:

Post a Comment