Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Beauty Wishlist 2014 Part 2!

Hello lovelies!!
4months ago, I did a Beauty Products Wishlist.
So I am calling that PART 1 for 2014.

It consisted of the Naked 3 Palette, which I eventually got it in Sephora during their 20% sale.

& also, the Guerlain Meteorites which I bought in Paris' Galleries Lafayette.
(*PS have not used it since I got it 2 months ago! I'm a hoarder, I admit..)

& the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette, which I have ordered with other beauty bloggers via Net-a-Porter! Excited to get my hands on it!!!
Sephora Singapore does not have Hourglass, Becca cosmetics or Bite Beauty!!
 They had better step up their game!

Too Faced Sweetheart Blusher & Chocolate palette.
Have gotten myself the Blush but not the eyeshadow palette!! )):
Shall make it a point to get it before it is 2015!



So.. Since my list was almost done, except for the Toofaced Chocolate Bar,
I shall start another one, and name it my Beauty Wishlist 2014, part 2!
*Just in time for Fall/Autumn season.



SKINCARE

1. Estee Lauder Night Repair Synchronise Complex set for face & eyes!



They have amazing reviews & before/after pictures so I'm excited to try it out on myself!!
But yes, they are pretty darn expensive.
Easily $100 for just 1 item, and I want all 3!!



2. Origins Ginzing Energy-boosting Moisturizer & Eye Cream



I have heard many youtubers & bloggers who enjoy this product, and I have yet to try anything from the brand Origins.
So I guess this is a good start since I am obsessed with eye creams, and especially ones that can alleviate my dark eye circles & puffiness.


MAKEUP

1. Lorac Pro Eyeshadow Palette 1 & 2




Just look at this babies!
The colours are amazing & the pigmentation is so good too!


Lorac Pro


Lorac Pro 2

But honestly, because of that Navy Blue in the Pro 2,
I will be more inclined to buy that than the Pro.
Cos, I love my BLUES!!



2.  The Balm Nuditude Eyeshadow Palette

Nothing beats affordable eyeshadow palettes like this!
I can't wait for some of the websites I visit to discount this to make it even more affordable.
Those who want to get this too, it is available at Sasa,
though I know Sasa marks up prices pretty high!



3. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushers




Just look at all the 6 shades.
All so wearable & pretty!
I'm drooling just looking at them..



4. YSL Volupte Shine Lipsticks




I am eyeing #6 and #13!!
I have got #17 in my collection.
But, who doesn't want more high-end lipsticks?


This are the few items that I can think of now that I really want..

Share with my yours in the comments below. or on my Instagram!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment