Saturday, July 28, 2012

T-ARA Cosplay Bar & Cafe Review!

Hello!
I know it's been a super long time since I last updated a proper blogpost.
So here is what I owe you.
Recently, I met up with Steph & Boyuan with the boyf,
super super long time since we last saw this couple.
I used to see them every week last time, when we 3 girls,
Elaine, Steph & me (Shake Ex-Dancers) were still together with our boys.
But well, we have a single darling now due to some jerk.
But oh well, nvm, she deserves better.

So anyway, we were supposed to meet for dinner at 730pm.
At Clarke Quay.
But apparently that stupid Steph took the wrong side of the mrt etc kinda stuff,
and had to cab down with her boyf afterwards.
And guess what, dinner only started at like 830pm..
I was fuming! But nvm, once I saw that pretty face. HAHA, I was ok :D

So anyway, TARA Cosplay Bar & Cafe is just a short walk from Clarke Quay.
To be exact, it is at Boat Quay, down the stretch of seafood resturants and eatery.

Its exact address is 63 Boat Quay


So lets just get the pictures to do the talking! :D

This is how the place looks.
You won't miss it, especially with the pretty waitresses in Cosplay!


This was the drinks menu, there's red wine, white wine, other alcoholic drinks,
and mocktails for people like me, who don't drink! :D

The pizza menu, about $18-20. Damn worth it.
But I didn't try it that day.. Will make a trip down soon! :D

The Appetisers!

Pasta choice.


Main course! :D

& of course, when I see an Instagram worthy moment, I instagram it! :D






The guys had: Red  wine & Long Island Tea
Steph & I had: Mocktails!

 my pretty girlf!



US! :DDDD


I was drinking the mocktail called Pussy Kick!

The boys! Daryl & Boyuan!


& them with the Cosplay waitress!

Us with the Cosplay waitress!
Picture credit to the staff at T-ARA!

Battered Button Mushroom!
I remembered it was so so good, we were fighting over the shrooms!!

*Boyuan's favourite.



Look at the Mushroom, it is the whole entire mushroom inside!
Crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside.
Best combination!


Spicy Buffalo Wings!

*Steph's favourite!



& this was the fish fingers.
Ultra cute.
They are like miniature fish & chips! :)


& *drum roll please*
The MAIN COURSE OF THE DAY!

Steak!

Ribs!

Steak again!

& yet another steak!

I must dedicate a portion of my blogpost to the main course.
When it arrived, I was actually smoking outside with my friends.
And when we came in, OMG, the smell of the steak was so aromatic.
Smelled delicious, tasty & "Aiya, Just mouth watering la.."
& not only the smell was good, the look, and appeal of it was fantastic, 
thanks to the Chef's postitioning of the sides & all.

& need I say taste?
It is the best steak I've ever tried.
And I'm not joking.. People who know me know that I rarely eat meat, except Steak.
And I love how my steak was so well prepared. Medium Rare with no problems at all.
Usually, places like Aston often over cook my steak..
But it wasn't a problem here at all! 

Steph with her steak! :D
Called Steak Au Porvre!

Boyuan with his steak!
Called, Shrimp & Parmesan Steak!

Boyf, the only odd one out, not eating steak!
He ate, Honey BBQ Pork Back Ribs!

& me, with my steak! :D
Called, Sizzling Mushroom Steak!

The guys really enjoyed themselves, steak in one mouthful, red wine in another!
The food was awesome, the company, needless to say, was even more awesome!
We really like this place.
Thanks to T-ARA Staff for hosting us! :D

Steph & BoYuan.






Boyf & I otw bCack to his place! :D

xoxo. will update another post soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment