Friday, November 7, 2014

Bloggers' Event: Luxola's One Night Stand Party!

This week's Wednesday was an awesome Wednesday for me!
No, it is not because Wednesday is Ladies Night.. 
But, it is all because I had an awesome good time at the Luxola's One Night Stand Party!

Yes, One Night Stand..
How KINKY!!


Luxola's One Night Stand party was held at the Boulevard Bar at Red Dot Musuem. 
Many of you are familiar of that place for sure, since it is a pretty happening spot, 
with pretty girls as the waitresses, 
But, we were housed in their Boulevard lounge area, & boy,
the place was not only big enough but also so comfy!
I love the way the place was spaced out & how the tables made it ideal for us beauty bloggers to chit chat and even feast on the food provided, comfortably.
Kudos to Boulevard & the Luxola team especially because the decor was definitely a plus. 

 Sacha Juan- Professional Haircare 
Featured in Vogue, Elle, Allure magazines 


BUT, one of the main characters of the party was definitely Wet 'n' Wild Cosmetics!
& yes! You can get Wet & Wild from Luxola's website now!!

*squeals of happiness*






Wet n Wild is a drugstore cosmetics product brand from the States. 
& what is the signature of this brand? 
Affordability yet amazing pigmentation & products. 

I, myself, have a handful of Wet n Wild products that I shipped from the States via websites like Beauty.com & Drugstore.com. 
Imagine my happiness, when I knew that Luxola was bringing Wet n Wild in!!
I was over the moon, and so relieved.. 
Gone were the days where I had to shop on US websites & get agents to ship them over.. 
* happy dance *

The cheapest Wet n Wild product at Luxola is $3.90!
That is a total decent price!

The other main attraction of the night was the Origins counter, 
which offered a hand massage together with an aromatherapy session. 


If you are following me on Instagram, Facebook or my blog itself, 
you will know that I am a huge fan of the Origins brand & products, 
specifically the Origins Gin-Zing & Drink Up Intensive Masks!

You can read my First Impressions Review below:
Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask
Origins Gin-Zing Mask

There were of course a wide array of other brands like,
Jacqueline Burchell
Deborah Lippman
Skin Inc
Sacha Juan
Covet London 
Sleek Makeup 
etc. 




& of course, the yummy finger food deserves a mention.
Did I also mention that we had an opened bar for 3 hours? 
*Thank God I'm not an alcoholic, else I'd drop everything & just sit by the bar,,*



The event also had a photobooth for us to take photos at, 
& we girls did take just one shot together.. 


& of course, how can I not show you what we got in our goodie bags?! 










Yes, the goodies were all from Luxola's existing range of products.
So if you see something that caught on your eye on my pictures, 
feel free to drop by Luxola's website!!

Once again, I will like to thank Luxola for extending this invitation to me. 
I had an awesome time, & I really did have fun with all my beauty bloggers. 
I met a few of my favourite girls, some new friends and we talked like no tomorrow!


PSST! For a 30% OFF on your Luxola purchase, 
use "LXPARTY30" at checkout! 
Don't say I didn't tell you!! 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Stay tuned for my review on Luxola's Vitamin Science products!
I am so honoured to be reviewing the Vitamin Science serum & emulsion on behalf of Luxola. 
Thank you once again Mallika & team!! 

Enjoy your weekends lovelies! 
xoxo @clarabeltan 

No comments:

Post a Comment