Tuesday, August 5, 2014

{Blogger Event} Mitju launches Tick Tack Shoes!

On July 24th, 2014,
I was invited by Mitju via The Influencer Network to attend the launch of Mitju's Tick Tack Shoes!!
& I had a blast choosing my favourite colours, accessories, & customizing my shoes to my liking!
The slogan for the range was "No Rules, Anything Goes!"
Speaks my mind when it comes to my idea of Fashion!

The event was so well organized, and the outlet was just so colourful!
The Mitju outlet at Ion Orchard was flooded with beautiful bloggers & VIPs of Mitju,
and everyone was excited to own their own pair of Mitju's new Tick Tack Shoes!








Just look at the colours & varieties!
Really puts me in a Spring mood!


The new collection of Tick Tack Shoes emphasizes creativity, individuality & just having fun!
Totally suited for the new age, chic & trendsetting women out there!
Mitju has definitely hit the spot.


The collection of Tick Tack shoes are centred around 3 basic shoe fabrics-
Suede, Patent & Leather.

Suitable for all occasions & preferences.
In my opinion,
Leather would be suitable for the working OLs that want to stay trendy despite needing to be prim & proper for work.
On the other hand, Patent would be amazing for anyone that wants to brighten up their look in that pair of eye-catching footwear.
Lastly, Suede would be the in between formality & just casual chic.

&&&& I chose Suede!

& did I mention that there are an array of over 60 colourful shoe accessories both big & small, suitable for the young & the old, & the whatever styles you wise to portray.
There are huge diamante bling accessories, perfect for hitting the clubs or for an important event.
& simple ribbons that bring out the "Girl-Next-Door" feel.
The options are limitless!
& I love this concept, where everyone can create their own piece of magic.
& what's more you can change out the accessories interchangeably.

SO, IMAGIINE THIS..
1 Pair of Shoes,
3 accessories,
gives you 3 different NEW LOOKS!!



Look at the different ways you can pair your accessories with your shoes!!

& this was my selection of accessories & Tick Tack Shoes!

I chose blue, my favourite colour!
& some simple accessories like ribbons & blings.

I was thinking along the line of getting this pair of shoes for my office job,
which I have yet to find.. For now.. (:
But look at the pairing! I can easily go from office chic to after office hours drinks, easily!
&&& we all need that pair of trustable flats to take us places, don't we girls?

& did I mention, the event was hosted by the amazingly beautiful & sweet celebrity host, Silver Ang!
I was starstruck at how demure, sweet & pretty she was in real life!
Total eye candy if I am a guy!! 0.0




Of course, I wouldn't miss the opportunity of taking some photos with this beauty.





All in all, I had a blast at the event & would like to thank Mitju & The Influence Network for the invite to this exclusive event!

Mitju has 2 outlets situated in Town area, how convenient!!

ION: 2 Orchard Turn
#B4-28, ION Orchard
Singapore 238801
Tel: 6509 8478

Plaza Singapura: 68 Orchard Road
68 Orchard Road
#B1-15, Plaza Singapura
Singapore 238839
Tel: 6835 9408


The Mitju shoes itself are priced at $26.90 & the accessories are priced from $6.90 to $14.90.


Don't wait any longer, head on down to Mitju outlets to see for yourself!
Try on a pair & mix & match your accessories today!



XOXO <3







No comments:

Post a Comment