Tuesday, August 26, 2014

SuperBerry.me



Superberry.me would sound like a new name to many, even me...
But I'm sure you would have heard of their sister company, "What He Wants"-
a one-stop beauty solution for Men.
& Superberry.me is just the same concept, except for Women.
So ladies, we are not forgotten!

Superberry.me carries products catered to the Singaporean women.
They have us covered from head to toe..
Whether it is nail varnishes, to makeup, skincare, bodycare & even slimming!
& guess what? Their products are from countries like France, Ireland, Poland etc.
I have always favoured French products, so it is a plus to know that they carried some.
(*PS: Don't we all agree that French women have amazing skin?!*)

So here's how the outlet looks like!
They are located at Orchard Central #03-29!!






What He Wants is just located next door!
So ladies, grab some goodies after you are done shopping & pampering yourselves!
& guys, don't forget to browse through Superberry.me to get something for your other half!
They have experienced & knowledgeable staff on standby if you need help or am clueless of what will suit you or your other half best!


Not sure if it is just me, but I love going into a shop like this.
Clean, fresh, brightly litted & well organized.
No clutter, no mess, and definitely no confined spaces!


Superberry.me carries the Human+Kind brand which originates from Ireland.
& guess what?
The brand and its products received an award by CLEO magazine in Singapore for being the best cleanser for sensitive skin.
Tried & tested by the panel of beauty experts from CLEO, I definitely would feel more assured of the quality, safety and effectiveness of this product & brand!





One thing that I noticed about this brand, is that they only use natural ingredients.
Some are even organic.
Therefore it is suitable for sensitive skin.
The perfect remedy for me!

If you wish to know more about the brand & the ingredients etc, you can visit the website itself!


Superberry.me also carries a French brand known as Margherita Ghel.
The first time I heard the word "Margherita", my brain immediately pictures Pizzas.
But nope, Margherita Gel is made in France & their Renewing Cream was recently awarded by
Women's Weekly as the best Eco-Friendly Facial Moisturiser!
It is also one of Superberry.me's best sellers!

PLUS, another award, and a lot more assurance on my part!





Superberry.me also carries makeup brands like Blinc Makeup & Gaya Mineral Makeup.
Blinc is from Germany, while Gaya is from London, UK.


The Blinc makeup line is famous for their mascaras.
I have googled about their products, and apparently their mascaras are highly raved about all over the world for its effectiveness!
Here are some before & after photos of users using the mascaras!


I didn't see this images and reviews when I went down to Superberry.me to get my products,
else I would have definitely chosen the mascara instead.
Nevermind, next time round I'm gonna go buy this instead.


Gaya mineralized cosmetics is famous for their pledge of 100% minerals, NO CHEMICALS, NO FILLERS, NO ADDITIVES.
Perfect for those who are looking for all natural products.


So head on down if you are in that area to see for yourself, the wide array of products!
Or visit, www.superberry.me to look at what they have to offer before choosing your products!
The website provides sufficient information about the brands & products itself!
Also, you can follow them on Instagram at @superberry.me

Once again, Superberry.me is located at
Orchard Central #03-29
&
What He Wants is just next door!


Thank you all for reading, & I will be posting a review of the products I got myself at a further date!
Stay tuned! xoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment