Thursday, March 19, 2015

Haul (I) January to March 2015!

Hello everyone!
I know I've been missing in action for too long a period of time.
& I will explain my reason why in time to come, 
but for now..
How would you like to see some hauls that I have purchased over the last few months? 

Let's dig in! 

Some MAC goodies that I purchased with the courtesy of a Sephora Voucher.
As most of my followers might know, I'm a pretty big fan of MAC,
whether it is their blushers, highlighters, or lipsticks.
I have about 20 lipsticks from just MAC alone, & I seriously love the colour range.

Featured: MAC Blusher in Dolly Mix
MAC Paint Pot in Perky 
MAC lipstick in Brave & Speak Louder

I have only tried the lipsticks & the paint pot from this purchase, 
& I've got to say that I love them.
The paint pot gives a slightly salmon pink shade when applied to the lids,
which was just what I needed to counteract my discoloured/darkened eyelids. 
It help to brighten the eye socket area up, and also kept my eye shadows in place for as long as I needed.

Lipstick wise, I love Brave for an everyday natural lip colour. 
It has a slight pink/peach to it, which doesn't make me look washed out or dead.
The perfect "Your Lips But Better (YLBB)" for me!


 I'm not sure if this baby is already in the SG market, or specifically in our Sephora.
But I received this about 2 months ago from my girlfriend, Joresar.
She bought this while she was in the States, and it is an absolute best buy.
I suffer from dry to normal skin. 
Nothing flaky, or disgusting, but just the random tightness on the skin. 
Therefore, this primer was a god send to me.

I felt that the smell was amazing, just like how it smells like on a tropical beach,
with beautiful coconut trees everywhere. 
The coconut smell is pretty strong, so for those who dislike scents, 
you might want to skip this.
I also absolutely love the ingredients.
Coconut water, electrolytes, and just everything good and hydrating plus rejuvenating for the skin, 
sign me up!
It applied smoothly, leaving a slight dewy velvet texture.
Nothing too heavy, or greasy, and it preps the skin well for makeup application.
Makeup/foundation glides on fully, and skin feels nourished throughout the day.



 Another purchase made only possible with Sephora/MAC vouchers from my friend, Emerson.
He gifted me a $200 voucher for my birthday, and I went a little cray at MAC.
Yes, $200 can get you some real good goodies, but maybe not as much as I expected. 
Cos' girl, MAC ain't cheap..

 Featured: MAC Prep & Prime Radiant Light Highlighter
MAC Miley Cyrus Viva Glam Lipstick
MAC Fix+
MAC Peachykeen Blusher (a repurchase, cos I'm running out of mine- MY HOLY GRAIL!)
MAC Prolong Wear Eyeliner in Black (a repurchase)



 & finally, the most beautiful collection from MAC that I have gotten my hands on.
The MAC Toledo Collection!

Featured: MAC Oxblood Lip Glass
MAC Oxblood Matte Lipstick
MAC Ombre blusher in Ripe Peach & Kindergarten Red

Have yet to lay hands on any of this goodies from the Toledo collection, 
cos they are all such beauties.. 
I WILL, SOON!!


Philosophy Microdelivery Peel Set (RTP: SGD$100)
I was lucky enough to get this product at 50% off for my birthday month, 
and I must say that it is damn worth it.

I have used this treatment twice in the past 2 weeks, & have been loving it since.
The scrub is super gritty, yet still gentle on my delicate skin.
I massage the gritty crystals on my clean, dry face for about a minute, 
concentrating on my problem areas like my cheeks & pigmented areas.
Followed by adding a teaspoon of the liquid and massaging it into the skin, on top of the crystals.
(warm sensation is a common occurrence, do not panic!)
After leaving it on for about 3 minutes, I wash it off with water.
& TADAH~ my skin is left beautiful, super baby soft, smooth & SO SO much brighter!

Perfect for an every week session of pampering, 
or just before important occasions like a wedding, photo shoot, or even an interview!


I'm sorry that I haven't had the time to draft out blog posts like how I used to do..
I am however still very active on my Instagram on a daily basis!
So, feel free to follow me there! (@clarabeltan)

Till the next long awaited blog post, 
xoxo!

1 comment:

  1. NICE POST. THANKS FOR SHARING.

    HOWEVER, HERE IS MY WEBSITE SITE LINK. IF YOU VISIT THAN I WILL BE HAPPY.

    ReplyDelete